Your boiler system is vital for the running of your business. It helps power your equipment, allowing you to focus on what you do best. So if something goes wrong with your boiler, it can be a disaster. Rental boilers can offer a quick fix, but we at Miura America set out the design a more cost-effective alternative to the rental boiler model
Enter the Quick Ship Xpress program — Miura’s groundbreaking answer to industrial boiler rentals.
In the event of a boiler malfunction, it can be tempting to use a rental boiler until you find a permanent replacement. However, this is not the most cost-effective or time-saving option. Ideally, you’d want to replace your damaged system with a new permanent boiler set up as quickly as possible.
Quick Ship Xpress allows you to purchase a new, efficient water-tube boiler system to replace your existing setup and have it shipped to your facility within 24 to 48 hours.
Because the program allows you to get a new permanent boiler in the same amount of time as a temporary industrial boiler rental, you’ll be cutting out the additional wasted costs. This helps your business get back on its feet quickly while helping to save you as much as $20,000 per month.
How Rental Boilers Fall Short
If you experience a problem with your boiler, either through a crucial component failure or a natural disaster, an emergency boiler rental can seem like the only option. In most cases, these rental boilers can arrive at your facility within a couple of days. However, there are several disadvantages to using rental boilers.
- Rental boiler providers charge a premium for a temporary fix. They know you’re desperate to get your boiler up and running again to avoid unnecessary downtime, so you must be prepared to pay for that urgent need.
- Rental boilers are only a temporary measure. You’ll still need to purchase a permanent replacement for your faulty boiler even if you use a rental in the meantime. It’s far more cost-efficient to secure a new permanent boiler system straight away.
- Rental boilers require downtime for installation and de-installation. In addition to the time it takes to hook up a rental boiler, you must also think about the time it takes to uninstall the rental boiler once you’ve secured a more permanent replacement, which costs you even more valuable time in the long run.
- Rental boilers are used goods. When choosing a boiler for rent, you’ll often have no indication of how old the boiler is and what condition it’s in. An aging rental boiler with hidden problems or lackluster efficiency ratings can cost you more than a brand new boiler would.
Rental Boilers vs. Quick Ship Xpress
|Industrial Boiler Rentals
- Get a temporary emergency boiler rental relatively quickly.
- Buy time to find a permanent replacement boiler system.
- Higher costs in the long run due to rental fees.
- Rental boilers will need to be installed and uninstalled, resulting in more downtime.
- Aging, used rental boilers may not offer the best efficiency or performance.
- Still need to find a permanent replacement boiler – more long-term costs and time lost.
|Miura Quick Ship Xpress
- Get a new permanent boiler system shipped within 24 to 48 hours.
- Eliminates the need for expensive monthly rental boiler costs.
- Quick and easy to install, without the need for multiple installation processes.
- Find an energy-efficient system to suit your needs.
- Brand new watertube boiler systems built in the USA.
- Requires upfront investment.