Warehouse Order Puller
Miura is a global company that produces the most efficient boiler system solutions in the world. Miura aims to be the best partner for energy, water, and the environment with our Techno-Service revolution. Miura proudly builds its boilers in Rockmart, GA. We are proud to be only one of 18 factories in Georgia to carry the SHARP certification for safety.
Purpose of position:
Loads and unloads delivery trucks using a hand truck and/or forklift truck and overhead crane. Delivers needed items to work stations. Picks parts from stock for production/service. Updates deliveries on inventory system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Picks parts from inventory per work orders.
2. Unloads trucks or receives deliveries from the drivers of suppliers. Verifies the amount delivered and updates the computer system with this information. Prints tags to stock items. Loads and tarps loads as needed.
3. Updates and verifies all daily receiving reports based on parts picked and parts received.
4. Inspects fabricated parts and other incoming parts using drawings and prints and/or catalogs.
5. Picks stock and packs stock for shipping for Sales department. Weighs parcels for shipping. Calls trucking or courier companies to arrange for shipping as required.
6. Organizes and maintains work in progress areas, outside yard, and stock areas by moving stock around to appropriate locations using hand truck, forklift, and overhead crane.
7. Photocopies all packing slips for production department.
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
High School Diploma or GED.
At least 2 years of forklift experience in manufacturing environment.
Excellent organizational, time management and attention to detail skills.
Warehouse Specialist Certification is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need; Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Forklift Operator: 2 years (Required)
- Order Puller: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Weekends required
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 10 hour shift