Marketing Content Writer
Are you a creative marketing content writer looking for a place where you can make a difference and grow your career?
We are looking for a key contributor to our marketing department who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us communicate and blast our story to the world with a wide variety of marketing content. You will craft content that takes concepts related to steam generation systems and communicate them in a compelling way to both business and technical audiences. With those marketing assets, you will assist the marketing department in spreading the message of Reliability, Efficiency and Safety to the steam boiler industry. This position reports to the Marketing Manager.
- Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content; content responsibilities include web copy, data sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, customer case studies, brochures and more.
- Research and/or interview internal or external experts to capture ideas and distill complex ideas into effective, clear communications.
- Develop an internal and external network of subject matter experts to consult with when developing new content
- Contribute to company and product messaging development and communications and ensure that our content is consistent and aligned with the company’s desired messaging and positioning.
- Track and report on marketing activity and make recommendations to improve results.
- Maintain content publishing schedule, support product launches, marketing campaigns, sales campaigns, competitive efforts, and more.
- Assist the marketing department with logistics of materials that are distributed in the US.
- Assist with the set up and management at social events such as trade shows, conferences, etc. when needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities generally associated with supporting the Marketing Department.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism or a technical field.
- 2-3 years’ experience creating marketing content, preferably in the industrial equipment space or similarly technical field (Examples necessary)
- Experience learning and grasping technical concepts and turning them into compelling marketing content.
- Experience developing and ensuring that content is consistent with company/product messaging and positioning.
- High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Some travel required (10%)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Understanding of SEO practices
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Pardot
- Graphic Design Competency
Miura America is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need; Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Creative Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Are you willing to travel occasionally for trade shows, forums or social events (10% max)?:
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday