Design Management Administrative Assistant
Miura is a global company that produces the most efficient boiler system solutions in the world. Miura aims to be the best partner for energy, water, and the environment with our Techno-Service revolution. Miura proudly builds its boilers in Rockmart, GA. We are proud to be only one of 18 factories in Georgia to carry the SHARP certification for safety.
Purpose of the position:
To assist in the procedures to implement new products, improve current products, and providing support for Production, Sales, & Maintenance departments. To coordinate and communicate with Production & Production support departments for implementing product changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in discussions about product changes.
- Create/make changes to drawings. (will learn to use AutoCAD and Solidworks).
- Maintain and update BOM’s as necessary. (will learn how to maintain & update BOMs)
- Create/Organize engineering drawings, change requests, and change orders.
- Process engineering change requests into production systems.
- Communicate with Production, Production support, Sales, Maintenance, Canada & Brazil factories, & other departments as needed about product changes.
- Create and uphold engineering design standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- Great communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to utilize the internet when needed to solve problems.
- Ability to learn & use AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Ability to learn, understand, & process BOMs.
- High School Diploma or GED minimum, some college preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a small company and open work environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- High school or equivalent
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need; Drug-Free Workplace.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Acrobat: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- AutoCAD: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Monday to Friday