Miura is a global company that produces the most efficient boiler system solutions in the world. Miura aims to be the best partner for energy, water, and the environment with our Techno-Service revolution. Miura proudly builds its boilers in Rockmart, GA. We are proud to be only one of 18 factories in Georgia to carry the SHARP certification for safety.
Purpose of position:
Assembler – assembles parts to make a complete assembly. It could be an electrical control box or a complete boiler or pre-assembly. Both mechanical and electrical hands on work will be required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble boiler parts such as gas trains, water pipes, economizer piping, oil piping and wind boxes (average weight handled varies from 5-20 lbs.) using hand tools, air tools, and overhead crane;
- Assemble boiler parts onto boilers based on schematics of boilers. Use hand tools air ratchets, ladders (8’-10’ ladders), overhead cranes and jib cranes;
- Maintain knowledge, observe and practice appropriate procedures regarding safety, quality and environmental standards. Participate in team meetings and decision-making. Keep work area safe, tidy and clean. Clean work area after job is completed;
- Move completed parts to next operation using overhead cranes or puts in crates to be moved by store person;
- Wraps boilers in insulation;
- Assemble wooden crates and crate boilers for shipping using hand tools ladders and air tools;
- Wire electrical panels and make wiring harnesses;
- Connect wires from electrical panel to switch relays on boilers using wire harness;
- Perform other duties as necessary;
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness: The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Near Vision: The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Control Precision: The ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Manual Dexterity: The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Communication: The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension: The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Mechanical ability.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need; Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- assembly: 2 years (Required)
- overhead crane: 1 year (Required)
- hand tools: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Mechanical assembly operations
- Reading and following engineering drawings, work instructions, and Bills of Material