Miura is a global company that produces the most efficient boiler system solutions in the world. Miura aims to be the best partner for energy, water, and the environment with our Techno-Service revolution. Miura proudly builds its boilers in Rockmart, GA. We are proud to be only one of 18 factories in Georgia to carry the SHARP certification for safety.
Purpose of the position:
Act as a customer service technician for Miura representatives and customers for the Maintenance Department. Service, inspect and repair all boilers. Schedule all boiler start-ups and inspections. Maintain and manage parts inventory in the stock room or service vans. Provide excellent customer service and build customer trust.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform regular maintenance on boiler room equipment.
- Perform and report the results of water analysis at the customer’s site.
- Troubleshoot and repair boiler room equipment.
- Utilize water management, maintenance, and inspection reports
- Create proposals for customer site improvements.
- Manage installation projects of boiler and water treatment equipment.
- Adhere to and support all of the company’s Safety Health and Environmental program.
- Maintain parts and tool inventory on the service vehicle.
- Perform other tasks as required.
Position Requirements (knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform satisfactorily in the position):
- High school diploma/GED
- Technical background with mechanical and electrical experience.
- Mechanical and electrical experience. Engineering degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency at creating reports using Microsoft Office or equivalent is a must.
- Strong communication skills; able to lead presentations and meetings by explaining key concepts concisely. Able to build and maintain customer trust.
- Business-oriented mindset and professional attitude.
- Excellent work ethic is essential.
- Ability to work well with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work both individually and as a team.
- Hands-on work oriented.
- Experience with hand tools.
- Available in flexible hours.
- Possession of a valid automobile-driving license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need; Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver’s License (Required)
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative